If you are still looking for the perfect holiday gift, don’t worry because I am too. So, we only have 11 days until Christmas, but that doesn’t mean we have to settle for the same old coffee mug, pair of gloves, or scarf. I’ve rounded up some really unique gifts for the creative and sassy girls in your lives. Plus, I’ve limited myself to a buget of $30 for each gift (not including tax and shipping).
- Enamel pins are really popular right now, and there are a lot of small designers making some really adorable pins like these from Sparkle Collective.
- Surprise the girl who loves music or the friend who used to make you mix tapes with this mix tape keychain from Kate Spade. Get an extra 30% off right now with code SPRINKLES. For the friend who needs a chill pill, send a reminder with this keychain from ban.do.
- Girls filled with wanderlust will be planning a trip with their new “I’m outta here” passport case and luggage tag from ban.do.
- There is a really cool artist named Kira who draws the most adorable characters, which are featured on a wide variety of products like pins, zipper pouches, and travel mugs.
- The Trendy Sparrow has the perfect coffee mugs for Gilmore Girls fans of all ages. Plus, they have this shirt that every blogger needs in her wardrobe.
If you’re waiting to get me a gift, I’d gladly take any of the above. Everything is so cute!