With 4th of July picnics and fireworks just one week away, it’s time to think about styling the perfect patriotic look. I’ve compiled some of my favorites to share with you.
Starting from top left to right…
- One-shoulder classic navy stripe swimsuit from J Crew – This style is so classic and chic that you’ll be able to wear it for years. ($118)
- Larissa dress by Tory Burch – The classic white dress is a summer staple that you can dress up or down and wear just about anywhere. I am completely in love with the handmade Indian embroidery on this dress. ($495)
- Natashia dress by Lilly Pulitzer – Lilly’s Summer Siren print is one of my favorites this summer, and I especially love the pom poms on the skirt. ($168 and free ground shipping with code FESTIVEFOURTH)
- Red, white, and blue striped T-shirt from J Crew – Part of the Saint James for J Crew collection, this is a tee that you’ll be able to dress up with white pants or dress down with your favorite jean shorts. ($89)
- Navy cherry T-shirt from J Crew – If you are like me and think that no backyard BBQ could be complete without cherry pie on the 4th of July, you’ll love this tee as much as I do. ($39.50)
- Vintage plaid shorts from J Crew – I am completely in love with these shorts because they just scream out summer to me. (currently $49.99 with promo code SHOPNOW)
- Tala romper by Lilly Pulitzer – The Pop Pop print by Lilly Pulitzer is perfect for showing both your patriotism and style. ($138)
Top off your Fourth of July fashion with a festive locket from Origami Owl!
How are you planning to spend the 4th of July? We usually just have a family cookout and shoot a few fireworks. I am particularly fond of the ones that launch a paratrooper.